We are thrilled to welcome our new trainee/s to the Edwards Constructions team. We’re proud to play our part in supporting young people in the NSW Government’s first cross-industry Infrastructure Traineeships program. Offering hands on experience in Business, Project Management Practice and Procurement and Contracting, these traineeships are designed to help a new era of professionals in the infrastructure industry and support the NSW Premier’s Priorities to deliver a world class public service, breaking the cycle of disadvantage by leveraging the five-year infrastructure pipeline to create employment opportunities.
WHY JOIN EDWARDS CONSTRUCTIONS
- Respected, medium size construction firm
- Diverse type and size of projects with a commitment to social and environmental issues
- Opportunities to work in our various office and site locations
- Friendly workplace environment
- A good work/life balance, through our Employee Assistance Programs and Paid Parental Leave policy
- Training and development to build a successful career, including professional recognition
- Structured coaching & mentoring
- Company events ie. technical conference, company conference
- Social events
- Photo competitions, annual kids drawing competition
- Edwards Intranet (Edwards-Team) – an internal site managed by the people of Edwards Constructions. It provides an invaluable source of information for everyone including training presentations and notes, general documentation, calendar of events, images of events and who’s who.